Who this is for
This VIP day is for Leaders who want customised one-on-one support in strategically positioning themselves for the next 3 – 5 years. You are most likely mid career and are considering a significant change or working towards leaving a legacy in the last couple of years at your current organisation.
You know that a couple of things needs to change in order to manage the pressure with your associated leadership role, but need specialised guidance, since old methods are not working or getting you the results you want.
You already have some ideas as to what direction you want to go in, but want to work with a thinking partner to gain clarity around the best path suited to your specific needs.
You are able to meet the financial commitment without undue pressure or stress.
What happens during the VIP Day
The VIP coaching day is held in Port Elizabeth and is delivered in person.
This is an intensive day starting early in the morning and continuing till late afternoon/early evening. We’ll have lunch together and allow sufficient time to think and plan. I highly recommend planning to have your VIP day on a Friday, so that you have time to process all the information and decisions. Ensure that you are available for the full day without distraction from work or family responsibilities. If you are not able to do so, then this VIP Day is not for you.
You will receive a Pre-Work Package to complete prior to the scheduled day. Allow yourself at least 7 days to thoroughly interrogate the information and complete it in full. The Pre-Work Package contains a number of assessments that will help us gain clarity and momentum at a rapid pace. Should the pre-work be incomplete, your VIP Day may be rescheduled to a future date. You can expect a deep dive into clarifying:
- Your top 5 Values and how they influence every decision you make.
- Creating your own decision matrix for superior performance.
- Crafting your exit strategy from projects, roles and organisations that are no longer aligned with your highest values.
- How to recognise and avoid Executive Burnout.
- How to set up your day to optimise your performance and reach your Top 5 Goals for the next 12 months given your unique situation.
- How to take care of your number 1 asset – YOU in a holistic manner (Mind, Body, Soul, Environment)
- How to set up your week to avoid the overwork trap.
Schedule a call to see if this is a good fit for you
Prior to booking your VIP Day, let’s get on the phone to talk and make sure this is a good fit for you. You can schedule a call here.
There is no obligation after the call to continue if it is not the right fit for you.
What is the fee
Reinvent ME VIP Package: R7500
This fee includes the following:
- Pre-Work Pack with relevant worksheets and questionnaires
- All catering and refreshments for the day at one of the Executive Level Hotels/Guesthouses in Port Elizabeth (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks)
- Preparation coaching call (60 mins) 3 days prior to the VIP day
- Coaching fee for the day
- 2 x 30 min follow up calls over a period of 4-6 weeks after the VIP Day
*Travel and accommodation to the venue is for your own account.